1. Where do I find FINKlink codes? FINKlink codes can be found in Faith Inkubators Journals and Printable Handouts. FINKlinks are meant to bring you bonus online content for each Journal/Lesson theme section.
2. Why can't I listen to or purchase a song? Due to licensing rights, some songs may not be available. If you find a missing song and are interested in purchasing it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can direct you to a source to purchase the song.
3. Do I need any special software to access FINKlinks? No. All you need is a current Adobe Flash-enabled Internet browser. Because of the Adobe Flash component, some FINKlink components (videos, games, etc.) won't work on certain iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
4. The finkTunes player isn't playing music correctly. How do I fix this? In most cases, you simply need to install the latest version of the free Flash Player on your computer. You can download it here.
5. I still have questions. How do I get assistance? Please send us an e-mail and email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
Paintings by He Qi